Same-Day Crowns Repair or Enhance Your Smile in Just One Visit!
A dental crown is used as a cap to cover a damaged tooth to strengthen damaged teeth and improve the appearance an uneven tooth and its shape. Dental crowns can also act as an aesthetic and functional replacement in combination with dental implants for missing or damaged teeth.
Typically, the process of crowning a tooth or teeth requires multiple visits, while we prepare your tooth and take a digital impression to send to the lab. When your crown is ready, another appointment is needed to bond your new crown into place.
What are same-day crowns?
CEREC, or Ceramic Reconstruction, is used to create bridges, dental implants, inlays, onlays, dental veneers, and crowns in just one visit!
With CEREC, your old-to-new smile is created in just one visit!
- With a special electronic camera, your dentist in Glendale will take a digital impression of your prepared tooth.
- The image appears on a computer screen allowing you to view the process in action.
- Your restoration is then designed from the three-dimensional scan and is precision-milled from a porcelain block. Because the scan offers such exceptional detail, CEREC creates an extremely accurately fitting and natural-looking restoration. The margins are so precise that there is no gap through which bacteria can penetrate and cause dental decay. Because same-day crowns and restorations are made from a solid block of porcelain, there will be no black line at your gumline, as can happen with porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations.
- We affix the restoration permanently in place.
- It’s all done! You can eat, drink, speak, and especially smile … the very same day!
To find out if CEREC same-day crowns are the right solution for your individual needs, contact us today for a no-obligation consultation. We are dedicated to helping you achieve all you desire for a healthy, functional smile in as little time as possible!